AI Researcher (Algorithm|Python|Math)
2018-02-10 -> 2018-02-11
- Junior Level (Up to $1200)
- Skills with Python, Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB or similar scripting language
- Ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms
- Strong desire to push your ideas into production, overcoming obstacles
- Have experiences with some of deep learning packages (Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch, caffe, theano).
- Background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised learning, in particular discriminative methods.
- An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity.
- Programming skills sufficient to extract, transform, and clean large (multi-TB) data sets in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Apply machine learning, algorithms to resolve project challenges.
- Senior Level (Up to $3000)
- In-depth expertise in deep learning, statistical machine learning, computer vision, and algorithms
- Theory and practice of Design of Experiments and statistical analysis of results
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies.
- Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining.
- Skilled at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Cinnamon improve product.
- Strong publication record is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills with Python, C/C++. CUDA or other GPU is a plus.
- Experience in reinforcement learning, time series (recurrent neural networks), generative models, and computer graphics is a plus.
- We are looking to hire Researcher to join our team. The position will work closely to architect efficient APIs and data pipelines around our predictive algorithms. Having an understanding of key Machine Learning concepts as well as software background makes the Cinnamon a lynchpin of our AI-First software team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to enjoy R&D and be challenged and grow in the field of AI-First software / product development. Along the way this role will contribute to game-changing products for the multi-trillion-dollar insurance industry.
- Both senior candidates (i.e., with years of experience / leadership) and junior candidates are welcome to apply; we have and will offer positions appropriate to expertise and level of experience.
- Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
- Analysing problem to solve by working closely with system engineers, data analist and clients. Output is the Solution Proposal
- Analysing data received to deeply understand the problem and visualize solutions. Output is the Algorithm Specs Document
- Pre-proceed and generate data if needed
- Quickly build, evaluate, adjust and deploy highly effective AI algorithm, basing on focused problem and solution concept
- Working closely with system engineer to connect AI module to the whole system