7 DevOps Engineers – up to 2000$
Ho Chi Minh
Up to 2000$
2018-02-09 -> 2018-02-10
- Must have:
- Solid hands on experience or knowledge in applying DevOps practices to an enterprise company.
- Solid hands on experience in using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD etc. in applying DevOps practices.
- Solid hands on experience in writing automation scripts using Python programming language
- Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud-agnostic infrastructure management tool, especially OpenStack, is a plus.
- Experience in infrastructure management in public clouds like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience in application containerization technology using Docker is a plus.
- Experience in writing automation scripts using Bash and/or PowerShell is a plus.
- Experience in big data applications using Hadoop and/or Spark is a plus.
- About Project
- As successful candidates:
- You will take part in multi-million project for high-profile customer, which are exploration & production (E&P) leaders in Oil and Gas industry in US
- You have the opportunity to directly participate in daily tasks adhere the trend of the 4.0 industrial revolution in the field of software development industry
- You have various business trips to customer side in US and making effective connection with the key-decision makers in both customer side and off-shore team.
- You have a great career advance to expand your horizon not only in Oil and Gas industry but also the international experience in Vietnam.
- Job descriptions
- Build Jenkins CI/CD pipelines security jobs for java, mean stack, .net, and C++ apps for Dev Team
- Build and configure AWS Workspaces & cloud IDEs
- Integrate OWASP ZAP in Jenkins jobs
- Integrate WhiteSource testing in Jenkins jobs
- Integreate vulnerabilty scans in to Packer and Docker image pipelines
- Create Metrics, Monitoring, & Logging Dashboards for Security
- Create custom security alerts using OpsGenie
- Integrate Elastic with Splunk Cloud
- Convert AWS Terraform projects to target the OpenStack provider
- Convert AWS Packer to target OVA format
- Build Ad-Hoc Infrastructure (VMs, etc)s
- Triage customer support tickets