Mid Full Stack Developer (Python/Ruby)
2018-01-21 -> 2018-01-22
- Necessary skills and experience:
- You write code that others can read
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
- Experience with Python or Ruby ideally
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Experience building and scaling web applications
- Empathy towards helping people
- Be able to work with a small talented team to achieve the incredible
- Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency, and you know how to hustle
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
- We're looking for a Midlevel Full Stack Developer who can act like an entrepreneur and own products from idea to execution. Even though you will be joining a small team you, will be able to make a big impact at scale. As a platform we process hundreds of millions of dollars supporting 7,000+ stores, and millions of direct consumers.
- Owning new features from idea to completion.
- Working with a core team to design and execute major new features
- Writing work in Python/Flask, MySQL, nginx, elastic search, redis, docker etc
- Contributing to a fast moving exciting project