Machine Learning Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2018-01-18 -> 2018-01-19
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Python as the main language; C++ or Java as the secondary language.
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries, such as: Tensorflow, NumPy, OpenCV, R, Spark.
- Strong mathematical background; ability to read and understand papers on that matter.
- Hands on experience with NLP, mining of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in working with large, real-world data - big, messy, incomplete.
- Knowledge of image classification, image segmentation, tracking, conv-nets, keypoint-based tracking, basic image processing methods
- Experience in Deployment Tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, Jira, Confluence is a plus.
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Implementation of systems for automatic identity verification of authenticity of ID documents
- Implementation of training routines for above tasks
- Implementation of microservices so that system can be used by other existing services