Data Engineer (Python, Java, SQL)
1,000 - 2,000 USD
2018-01-08 -> 2018-01-09
- You must be strong in data structures and algorithms and have a good knowledge in data analysis/machine learning.
- You should be experienced working with tools such as Kafka, Apache Spark, Hive, ElasticSearch / SolR, etc.
- You should be experienced working with databases such as PostgreSQL, OracleDB and any NoSQL.
- You should be proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Java / Scala / Python.
- Having knowledge in the financial market, or the stock market will be a plus (but don't worry if you haven't, you can learn all about how to be a successful stock investor after joining us!).
- If you are an experience Software Engineer with a strong drive to learn new technologies, a passion to discover insights from data and taste for taking difficult challenges, this position is for you.
- Your day to day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Design the architecture and implement the data processing pipeline for VNDIRECT data analytics system.
- Collect, process, store and analyse our ever-growing customer and financial data.
- Build high-performance, mission critical APIs to allow various customer-facing and internal services to query data, perform analytics.
- Brainstorm, discuss with various financial experts from other departments to develop insights about our business and how data will help push our business further.
- Build action-enable, real-time analytics dashboard that play a critical role in our business decision.