10 Software Developers (PHP,Java,Python)
Ho Chi Minh
2018-01-02 -> 2018-01-03
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience with high-traffic distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- Familiarity with a testing framework (PHPUnit, Jest, Selenium, RSpec, Mockito).
- Experience with both relational and document databases.
- Experience with high-volume transactional systems.
- Should you need any further information, please contact us at [email protected]
- ZALORA Engineering
- is looking for engineers to work on its cutting edge software stack.
- This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on a high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout Southeast Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
- You may be involved on a project to increase customer engagement where content is centralized and distributed by a stack using Kafka, Go, Avro, and React. Or you may be involved in pushing the envelope in the art of continuous deployment, evolving established best practices. You may also be part of an effort to develop and achieve a strict SLA for peak sales traffic patterns, using your knowledge and experience in building scalable, reliable systems. We're always working on high-impact, high-value projects like these.
- Work alongside product managers and business stakeholders to develop new features for the shop.
- Build high performance, scalable and testable components for our shop platform.
- Investigate and implement cutting edge technologies to improve site reliability, customer experience, and raw performance.
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of e-commerce engineering.