Data Scientists (Python, SQL)
Ho Chi Minh
$3.000 - $10.000
2017-12-28 -> 2017-12-29
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Logistic Regression, SVM, Random Forests, Deep Learning etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Spark, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as statistical sampling, testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, or Master in CS with focus on machine learning
- We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the deep insights hidden in trillions of records, and help us create disruptive financial products. Your primary focus will be in (1) contributing to our breakthrough R&D in graph computing, Deep Learning and AI in finance, and (2) applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Predictive modeling using state-of- the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Constant tracking of model performance