Vietnamese-German University (VGU)
500 - 1.000|USD
2016-03-30 -> 2016-04-11
- • University Degree
- • At least 3 year of experience as a System Engineer
- • Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- • Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks and network infrastructure
- • Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Citrix)
- • Experience with monitoring systems
- • Experience with scripting (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- • Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- • Needs to have strong knowledge and practice on SAN, Sun/Oracle/HP storage, etc.
- • Needs to have strong knowledge and practice on backup/restore the OS/software, etc.
- • Needs to have strong skills in Disaster Recovery procedures and practices Needs to be experienced in performance tuning, analysis and bench-marking
- • Team work spirit and ability of working individually
- • Must have strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- • Good English communication skills.
- Please submit a PDF- or Word DOC-file attachment (max. size: 5 MB) with the following documents as part of your application by e-mail to [email protected] not over 10 April 2016:
- • Cover letter expressing your interest and ability to fill the position.
- • Curriculum Vitae with photo.
- • Scans of certificates of attained university degrees, additional training and qualifications.
- • Contact details of references or references illustrating your professional career.
- • Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- • Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- • Design, configure, set up and maintain network as well as security infrastructure
- • Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- • Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- • Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- • Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- • Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- • Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- • Complete all duties is assigned by Head of IT.