System Admin (Linux, Python)
700 - 1,000 USD
2017-12-15 -> 2017-12-16
- From 1 year experience.
- Must be good at Linux ( mostly CentOS 6, CentOS 7).
- Deep understanding of web architecture, ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Monitor tools: Zabbit, Cacti, Application Manager,…
- Programming Languages: Bash, Python, PHP,…
- Understanding of Puppet/Saltstack/Ansible, Jenkins, ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana is a plus.
- If you are a system engineer/developer with a strong drive to learn new technologies, who are interested building highly robust infrastructure to enable the development teams to develop, build, and deploy highly scalable, highly available services, this position is for you.
- Your day-to-day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Design, architect and develop fully automated, central build & deploy system.
- Develop and implement our extensive monitoring system.
- Develop and deploy our proxy/balancer and virtualization system and continuously improve the scalability as well as the performance of our system as a whole.
- Be in charge of keeping our 600+ servers up-to-date, secured with minimal downtime.