IoT Technical Lead (C/C++, Python) ~ $5K
Ho Chi Minh
Up to $5k
2017-12-10 -> 2017-12-11
- BS (preferably Master’s Degree or Ph.D.) in Electronics and Electricals Engineering, Automation Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience working in IoT projects or systems, and understanding of emerging IoT technologies, IoT securities, IoT networking and communications.
- 5+ years of experience in Hardware Design, Hardware Architecture and Industrial or Consumer devices such as sensors, beacons and actuals.
- Experience with developing lower level embedded system using SoC (Linux, Free RTOS, Mbed OS or Zephyr).
- Strong programming skills in embedded C/C++, Python or Java.
- Experience working with a wide variety of connectivity solutions with particular emphasis on wireless technologies/protocols for IoT such as BLE, WIFI, LORA and MQTT.
- Knowledge of application or server architecture, database architecture, networking and cloud platforms (AWS IoT).
- Experience of bringing products to customers is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to describe complex subject in formal written specs to be implemented jointly with offshore developers.
- As an IoT Technical Lead you will be expected to have hands-on technical skills of IoT products and technologies and experience of successfully implementing IoT solutions to solve business problems in innovative ways. The IoT Technical Lead is responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- You will be responsible for hardware architect, developing and deploying a wide range of real-time applications. You will be designing complex analytics solutions with a real-time large data sets.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations for investment or inclusion into our ecosystem.
- Build up and lead the company’s IoT R&D Team on a daily basis to ensure solution is developed according to desired architectural approach. Lead the design and development work of IoT solutions, capture and share best-practice knowledge to other team members.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future goals.