DevOps Engineer (System Engineer)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-28 -> 2017-11-29
- A deep understanding of the Linux or Windows operating systems.
- Ability to debug and solve configuration, performance and reliability problems quickly; sometimes under pressure if there are issues that are directly affecting product users.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: configuration management, monitoring, alerting, metrics.
- Knowledge of networks basis and work of TCP/IP.
- 3+ years of operational experience as System Administrator or System Engineer or DevOps engineer.
- Scripting and/or development skills to automate everything.
- Ability to automate routine processes using Python, Bash or PowerShell.
- We appreciate
- Colleagues who increaser our knowledge, skills and productivity.
- Who wants responsibility!
- Who focused on the result and is not afraid of responsibility.
- Being self-managed and capable of making effective decisions in a fast-changing environment.
- We are looking for the passionate
- DevOps Engineer
- to join our fantastic highly skilled team of devops engineers to help managing, developing and extending our robust cloud based infrastructure (We utilize AWS/Azure/Google Cloud). We are looking for someone who loves Linux, who is intimately familiar with cloud infrastructure, who wants to obtain and increase the skills in scalability and performance load management.
- The successful candidate will be a team player, capable of collaborating in a fast paced, DevOps oriented environment.
- Position Responsibilities
- Participation in managing devops side of things of new applications and projects we work on.
- Work with high load applications.
- Design and build infrastructure on AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Monitor and maintain alive services and servers on Linux and Windows.
- Design highly available and fault tolerant environments.
- Help developers with deployment and bug investigation.
- Build and maintain backup processes.
- Work on configuration management systems.
- Intruder and information leaks protection.