DevOps Engineer (Python, Linux)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-24 -> 2017-11-25
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
- Experience administering Linux based environments (Ubuntu and variants)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python/Shell)
- Experience with web development, RESTful web services design (Python/Ruby).
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with Docker and related tooling (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMware, Xen, KVM, etc.)
- Experience with container-based / VM networking
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with software deployment in a large-scale environment
- Experience with data store technologies (SQLite, MySQL, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with managing and securing Access Control in regards to infrastructure
- Experience with system programing is a plus (C, C++)
- Experience with IoT device provisioning and logistics is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus is a plus
- Experience with creating multi-tenant and self-hosted environments is a plus
- Proficiency in system design & architecture.
- Ability and experience to understand and consult on enterprise-wide infrastructure design
- Good communication skills, email etiquette and comfort on the phone with other technical people
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years experience in a system administrator role.
- B.S Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Implement & build automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab, Puppet, and Python scripting for streamlined deployments & systems updates.
- Design & deploy cloud platform capabilities - full stack network, load balancing, caching, DNS, security, databases.
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Engineer automation tools and the continuous delivery process.
- Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
- Implement and support a multi-cloud/hybrid solutions for disaster recovery.
- Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience.
- Lead technical operations projects from requirements to design to implementation to operations.
- Build extra feature to support STA platform such as web UI, container image, linux kernel, etc.
- On-boarding/off-boarding process for STA devices and network components in SkyLab's customer network infrastructure.