Senior Back-end (Ruby/ Python/ PHP) Dev.
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-21 -> 2017-11-22
- 1. Computer skills:
- Object-oriented programming such as Ruby or Python or PHP.
- 2. Working experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- At least 1 year of hand-on experience in Ruby or Python, or PHP Development
- 3. Language skills:
- English (communication level)
- Japanese (some preferred, but not required)
- 4. Other requirements:
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework
- Knowledge of service security and server-side performance issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with other teams
- 5. Preferable Skills:
- Experience with agile system development
- Interest/Experience in the latest trends of IT
- Experience with system developemnt using cloud services
- Experience working as a project leader
- Back-end Engineers are key to the success of the STAY JAPAN platform.
- We are looking for
- Senior Back-end Engineers
- in Object-oriented programming such as Ruby, Python, or PHP who are passionate about coding, solving problems, and generating solutions that increase the performance and security of the STAY JAPAN application to make a world-famous service.
- Develop STAY JAPAN sites
- Support project leader
- Communicate with other engineer teams
- Manage team project deadlines