Software Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-20 -> 2017-11-21
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination preferably from top tier institutes.
- 8 years of Software Development experience; 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams of 10+ engineers
- Previous experience in software development in an agile environment and writing code
- Solid software development and Design background and experience including but not limited to design patterns, data structures, data modeling , Code quality management, test driven development
- Devops experience automating development process and deployment using Continuous integration, continuous development, Automated testing, feature toggles, and blue green deployments
- Software development experience in building complex polyglot backend applications, web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and Strategic thinking
- Preferable experience in building start up organisation
- Technical skills (MUST)
- Programming Languages: Golang, Scala, Core Java, Python, Ruby
- Databases: Mysql, Postgres, Oracle
- NoSQL: Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis, In-Memory DB’s
- Caching: Redis, Memcached
- Cloud: AWS Services, Azure
- Automation and Devops tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, Terraform, cloud formation.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects .
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and roadmap and work along with the engineering team to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Planning, design , technical architecture and development within stipulated time with the best quality.
- Ensure product scalability and automate the processes.
- Create best practices for development and documentation, assure product quality, and delivery management
- Project management, Stakeholder management and keeping up with of external commitments
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Creating and leading the culture in the team , Career and leadership development.