Web Developer ($1000-$2000)
$1000 - $2000
2016-03-24 -> 2016-03-31
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web development with a portfolio of previous work
- - Excellent knowledge of back-end web development
- - Strong knowledge of database design, SQL knowledge, and performance optimization
- - Excellent knowledge of at least one web programming language: Ruby, Python, Java, or PHP. We have an immediate need for Ruby skills, but will consider any candidate willing to learn.
- - Strong experience with MVC frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Laravel, Play! Framework, etc.
- - Experience with web server management and security
- - Troubleshooting, debugging, optimizing performance.
- - Attention to detail. Quality, disciplined work.
- - Good English skills, especially reading/writing.
- - Organized, responsible and able to to meet deadlines.
- - Able to work well as part of a virtual team.
- You will be based in Hanoi, and will work closely with the Toronto team to develop high quality software for North American clients. You will report directly to a manager based in Toronto, and all company communication will be in English.
- You will be responsible for development of application logic, user interface, server integration, QA, and bug fixes. You will work on developing brand new products, as well as maintaining and adding new features to existing products.
- You will be part of a small team, and your contribution will be essential to the success of each project. You will work on a variety of projects using different technologies, and will be expected to learn and grow with the rest of the team.