DevOps Engineer - Service Operations
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-13 -> 2017-11-14
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
- Experience administering Linux based environments (Debian and variants)
- Experience with config management tooling (Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python/Shell/Ruby)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with Docker and related tooling (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.)
- Experience with software deployment in a large-scale environment
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (Icinga2, ELK, TICK stack.)
- Experience with data store technologies (MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with basic cloud networking (AWS VPC/Subnets/Routing Tables/Security Groups or equivalent)
- Experience with container-based networking
- Experience with managing and securing Access Control regarding infrastructure
- Experience with IoT device provisioning and logistics is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
- Experience with creating multi-tenant and self-hosted environments is a plus
- Proficiency in system design & architecture.
- Ability and experience to understand and consult on enterprise-wide infrastructure design
- Good communication skills, email etiquette and comfort on the phone with other technical people
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ year experience in a system administrator role.
- B.S Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Implement & build automation tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, and Python scripting for streamlined deployments & systems updates.
- Creating monitoring capabilities & alerting for Network Operations Center (NOC) team members.
- Design & deploy cloud platform capabilities - full stack network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases.
- Implement infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud world such as backups, security tools, IAM, monitoring, etc.
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Engineer automation tools and the continuous delivery process.
- Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
- Implement and support a multi-cloud/hybrid solutions for disaster recovery.
- Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience.
- Lead technical operations projects from requirements to design to implementation to operations.
- On-boarding/off-boarding process for IoT devices and network components in SkyLab's the largest IoT Network in Singapore