Sr. Automation QC Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-08 -> 2017-11-09
- 2 +year experience in Automation QC for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience with one of the following bug tracking tool: Bugzilla, Jira, Mantis
- Experience with automation using a scripting language; PHP, Perl or Python preferred.
- Extensive experience testing environment configuration, functionality, compatibility, and integration of mobile or web applications
- Good English communication skills, speaking and writing.
- You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are enthusiastic, responsible and eager to learn with a passion for QA.
- Speak up! We’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can do things better.
- Strong problem solving skills, concentration, pro-active and independent
- Collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Can meet deadlines and deliver in a fast paced agile environment.
- Creating appropriate testing artefacts (such as test strategy, test plan, exit pack etc) in line with minimum testing standards and ensure they are regularly reviewed and signed off
- Creating, executing and maintaining automated tests in the designed framework and contribute to the creation and maintenance of the automation testing framework.
- Carrying out all other testing activities such as exploratory testing as required by the project.
- Working closely with everyone on project team to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Working closely with rest of Solution Engineering team to drive the engineering culture.
- Being involved in all other project activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process, etc.
- Mentoring and training junior QC members on new testing processes and techniques
- Continuously improving existing test cases and processes to increase efficiency and reliability
- Triage and reporting of verified bugs or issues promptly onto our issue tracking system