Back-end/Front-end Developer (JS/Python)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-07 -> 2017-11-08
- Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience and above in related field (Linux, MongoDb, Nodejs or Python, Redis)
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Studies or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Have Excellent logical thinking ability
- Able to support other staff to deal with issues
- Possess a good command of Vietnamese and English, analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated in new technology, innovative, proactive and keen to learn and excel
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Can work well under pressure and able to accept criticisms positively
- Design and develop REST APIs to support our mobile clients.
- Implement a web page, back-end system.
- Working with server side, AWS.
- Participate in the process of system design and source code review for the team.
- Work closely with the client app team and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments.
- Create high quality code and be responsible for finding the best possible approaches, optimizing, and fixing bugs.
- Troubleshoot existing code bases , hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code.
- Perform benchmarking, performance and security analysis.