03 QA Engineer
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-07 -> 2017-11-08
- Computer Science or related degree.
- - 2 to 5 years experience in manual or automated testing of software.
- - Strong in technical fundamentals: IT, operating systems, networks.
- - Able to work well both independently and with the team to ensure quality.
- - Exceptionally analytical and meticulous.
- - Love to learn and ask questions, be detail-oriented, and enjoy working with people.
- - English: intermediate and willing to improve your English skill.
- Bonus: Experience with QA tools: Appium, Selenium, and Sikuli.
- Bonus: Proficient in Python language.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented QA to join global team.
- - Working remotely from your own place with co-workers around the world.
- - Create and execute tests with minimal supervision.
- - Thoroughly test software changes, fixes and enhancements.
- - Ensure that products meet or exceed quality standards set forth by the team.
- - Develop automated tests using automation tools and scripting languages for: Web, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac applications.
- - Build and manage test infrastructure.
- *** This is a full time position only.
- *** Yearly trip to other Asia country meeting other team members around the globe.