Virtium Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh
2017-11-07 -> 2017-11-08
- BS Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience storage related testing for Firmware and platforms using Storage Industry experience in different of OEM products SATA, SSD or equivalent storage Firmware testing experience.
- Programing skills and scripting language background Python, tcl, bash, batch, C/C++, or C# experience.
- Knowledge of NAND storage technology.
- Platform: Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding FIO and IoT is a plus.
- The primary responsibility of the Design Verification Test (DVT) Engineer is to support DVT team in working on the development of test scripts, executing the test cases and recording test results to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability in addition to supporting the development team and qualification activities for SSD products through identifying and debugging products failures. Duties will involve scripting, low/high level coding of SSD functionality and Performance, and/or Windows/Linux-based applications that are used internally to support the development of SSD products and its surrounding processes.
- Designing and developing test script for Firmware regression and test coverage.
- Performing regression and other test scripts for weekly runs. Work closely with peer team members to review and test core firmware algorithms and functions.
- Creating shell/python scripts to automate tests and parse log files and report test results.
- Installing Windows and Linux Platforms, running the test and maintaining validation tests and software suites.
- Daily responsible of execute test cases via automated and manually for the SSD products. Identify the test Failures, Analysis and work with team members to support other teams related located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA to obtain root cause and corrective action(s).
- Tracking status on all Firmware Release and follow through with the Firmware development process and communicating status to the DVT team.
- Debugging and analyzing of SSD\SATA\NVMe-PCIe\USB\CFC testing related issues, working closely with Firmware Development Team and related support teams to resolve each issue.
- Communicate with team members, FAE and/or Firmware Development team to help explain the failure symptom and/or the system issue accelerator.