Software Engineer, Salary $700-$2000 Or More.
$700 - $2000
2016-03-29 -> 2016-03-31
- BASIC REQUIREMENT:
- o Gender: Male/Female from 22 years.
- o Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines.
- o Be able to use at least one programming language. C/C++ is preferred but Java, Python etc... is OK. Language is not a big deal. You can learn more languages with us during the project implementation.
- o Have basic understanding about Networking. The Advance will be trained or researched at work.
- o Have Linux Experience.
- o Have good Working Attitude. Willingness to learn and be receptive towards input, criticism and instructions from manager, and clients. Be able to self-study, update new technology.
- o Ability to draft quickly and clearly and to communicate confidently in English as English is the working language.
- o Process compliance.
- NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT MANDATORY (IF THE NEW COMERS DON'T HAVE THESE BELOW, THEY WILL BE TRAINED BY EXPERTS):
- o Have experience in Telecommunication engineering, especially 3G, 4G Network. Engineers who have ever worked in Telecommunication companies are very welcome.
- o Have experience in Network programming.
- o Have experience in OpenCL.
- o Have experience in Device Driver development.
- o Have experience in applying Virtualization technologies in mission-critical production environment, including OpenStack and VMWare.
- KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- o Research advanced networking technologies: Software Defined Network, Network Functional Virtualization, Virtualized Network Functions, 5G Network.
- o Do the Characterization and Benchmark for networking models on different Hardware and Software.
- o Development Software Tools and Integration Development Environment (IDE) to support the business related to Networking R&D.
- o Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted and defined standards and architecture.
- o Have presentation with team and partners in other countries.
- o Have short or long trips to Taiwan and US to do special tasks.
- o Other tasks assigned by managers.
- o Highly competitive salaries and bonuses. Salary could be up to $1500, $2000 or more if you are an expert Telco/Network/SW engineer. If you are not expert yet but you grow after joining us, you will have promotion and salary incremental very soon, under a regular and fair review process.
- o Private health insurance with benefit value up to $15000 per year.
- o Snacks and drinks you can handle in our fully stocked kitchen. Plus the free BBQ, Pizza etc… lunch with team on Friday.
- o $200 gift for member’s new baby born. $50-100 gift for Christmas, Tet, Mid-Autumn etc...
- o Office re-creation equipped with Billiard table, Book library.
- o Happy hour with beer and grub.
- o Company events, celebrations and rewards.
- o Frequent all-hands meetings with the GD.
- o Have chance to work on cutting edge technologies and have access to top tier equipment. Deal with World class technical issues in collaboration with subsidiary companies in Europe and Asia and our partners who are top U.S carriers and vendors.
- o Have chance to work in US and Taiwan for key members.
- o Flexible, Relax, Creative and Open environment. Tired overtime working is not encouraged. Highly consideration for People Individual/Difference, the Health and the Growth.