DevOps Engineer (Python, Linux, AWS)
2017-11-03 -> 2017-11-04
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT & Technology or related field
- Experience in scripting/coding (e.g: Go, Python, Bash)
- Experience with CI/CD softwares, such as Gitlab CI, Jenkin
- Experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS (Amazon)
- Experience with containerized services such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with automation/ orchestrating tools and configuration management systems such as Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, Puppet, etc.
- Monitoring systems such as ELK
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Responsibility, careful, integrity
- Communication directly and honestly.
- Automating and managing the deployment processes using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques
- Deliver system management tooling to the engineering teams
- Manage servers, applications and all internal software used by the company
- Monitor system performance and undertake needed performance tuning
- Document the configuration of the system infrastructure
- Able to attend to system alerts on an on-call basis
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices internally and externally.