$500 - $1500
2016-03-29 -> 2016-03-31
- Most of our stack is java, node.js and angular.js, but we are using and investigating many other languages and technologies (e.g. Ruby, Python, F#, …) We’d be interested in candidates from any background as long as you have a keen understanding of Object Oriented languages and/or
- - Cucumber, Spoke, JBehave, Mocha.js, Simon.js, Jasmine, JUnit
- - Gradle, Maven, gulp, grunt
- - You care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions rather than just waffly personal statements on your CV.
- - You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation.
- - Fluent in English , knowing another foreign languages are plus
- - For you it’s more than a job.
- ***Other Benefits:
- 1. 20 annual leaves per year
- 2. Lunch Allowance
- 3. Kindergarten allowance
- Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and highly autonomous. No architects, project managers, or middle management. You’ll be working directly with our Product Owner and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software. Among other things, Pair Programming, TDD/ BDD, Refactoring, and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded and we’re constantly striving to improve the way we work. We know typing is not the bottleneck, so among other things:
- - Regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors (XPDay, Agile Tour, Agile Development Community)
- - Access to our customer training as a candidate or as a Mentor
- - Access to a comprehensive ebook libraries, with most of the trendy topics
- - However, we’re not perfect and not afraid to say so. We recognize we have many problems which need solving and a long way to go on our journey of continuous improvement.