Data Engineer (Analytics, Big data)
Ho Chi Minh
1,000 - 1,500 USD
2017-11-03 -> 2017-11-04
- A Degree in Engineering related fields.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong passion for implementing large-scale Big Data system
- Experience fine tuning and performance optimizing large scale systems
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Scala.
- Understanding of Linux
- Experience in Large-Scale Database System and NoSQL (Apache Cassandra )
- Knowledge about Hadoop (Hadoop/HDFS and Hive/Pig/SQL)
- Ability to deeply understand business requirements and translate these into actionable production plans.
- Open minded and excited to explore new concepts and create innovative solutions.
- Prefer 2+ years Big Data engineering experience
- Intermediate English Language ability
- Online advertising experience - preferred
- As Vietnam’s leading video advertising network Blueseed is looking to enhance its products and services via the power of Big Data. We reach more Internet users via video advertising than any other local network and are working hard to utilize this reach to provide advanced advertising targeting and optimization capabilities.
- We are looking for a candidate to:
- Contribute to our Rigel DMP platform and Big Data development at Blueseed. This will involve a wide range of data collection and extraction in a fast moving and flexible environment. You will be naturally analytical and apply this logic to create the best data collection and management strategies within our project.
- You should have a passion for engineering and optimising databases.
- You should have mixed qualities of being a perfectionist, and constantly looking to improve your algorithms, whilst knowing how to manage your task backlog well in order to meet tight, fast paced deadlines.