Ho Chi Minh
2017-10-24 -> 2017-10-25
- What skill sets are we looking for from you?
- Programming language: Python, R
- Machine learning: SVM, neural network, PCA
- Database: mysql, Mongodb, redis
- Exposure to machine learning, predictive analytics, web crawling and data scraping
- Business Skills
- Analytic Problem-Solving: Employing best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
- Effective Communication: Using reports and presentations to explain complex technical ideas and methods to an audience of laymen.
- Creative Thinking: Questioning established business practices and brainstorming new approaches to data analysis.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding what drives your chosen industry and how data can contribute to the success of a company/organization strategy.
- We are
- - We help leaders gather ongoing feedback from their team members and take action resulting in a happy and productive work environment.
- With over 250,000 employees contributing feedback each month, we need someone who loves to dive deep into the data and turn it into magical insights that can be used by leaders across the world to make great decisions.
- How do you know if this is the right role for you?
- You are a highly motivated problem solver.
- You are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humour!
- You are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members.
- You have a great can-do attitude, and you are not afraid to ask questions.
- You are a passionate individual who is eager to learn.
- You have an ability to see a problem through, until the final conclusion, even if this might involve extended hours of problem solving.
- What will be your responsibilities?
- Work with IT teams, management and/or data scientists to determine organizational goals
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources
- Clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
- Design, create and maintain relational databases and data systems
- Triage code problems and data-related issues