Python Developer - Up to 2000$
2017-10-17 -> 2017-10-18
- You should have a solid foundation in programming and software development. We are not too fussed about your years of experience or degrees however - some of our best coders are self-taught!
- - You should ideally be able to code well in Python. But if you come from NodeJS, Go or Ruby and are keen to learn Python, that’s good too.
- - Being able to write front-end code (HTML/CSS/JS) is not compulsory, but will be an advantage.
- - You enjoy solving difficult and really-difficult problems.
- Whether you are an experienced Python (Django/Flask) developer, or you are keen on mastering this technology stack - if you have a passion for writing great software, the ability to work independently as well as in teams, and a taste for taking exciting challenges, this position is for you!
- You will be joining our awesome tech team to design, build and grow the core product of the business - our online trading and financial information platforms.
- Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- - Brainstorm, design, and develop our software products - including our online platforms, databases, server side applications, client side applications.
- - Build, optimise and maintain high scalability and high availability systems that serve up to millions of users.
- - Collect, process, store and analyse our ever-growing customer and financial data.
- - Build action-enabled, real-time analytics dashboard that play a critical role in our business decisions.
- - Be pro-actively involved in the full Agile/Scrum product development life-cycle - that includes building and deploying in short iterations, analysing data and gaining valuable learnings along the way.