Data Engineer (SQL, PostgreSQL, Python)
Deliveree On-demand Logistics (southeast Asia)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-10-13 -> 2017-10-14
- 2+ years experience managing enterprise data.
- Knowledge of Database Design, Maintenance, Management and Metadata Management.
- Experience with data mining and report building
- You do matrix calculation, using either R, Pandas or Julia, etc… Any languages or libraries, as long as it’s not called Excel.
- You have solid knowledge with at least one of those SQL databases out there. PostgreSQL is preferred.
- You have experience with optimizing SQL queries.
- If you can do backend or web programming in Python or Ruby or Go, that would be great.
- Python is the biggest plus as we’re using Python to build our data warehouse.
- You have good English verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment
- Delivery of enterprise data solutions with comprehension in Finance, Fleet, Marketing, Product, Performance, Reliability and Scalability.
- Work with Product Team to create KPI reports to drive company performances.
- Understand company business rules and elaborate actionable and trackable metrics driving business teams decisions.
- Automation and Visualization of reports and charts required by the business teams.
- Provide and implement technical solutions for business problems. Analyze and troubleshoot data conversion programs at an operational and technical levels.