IT DevOps Specialist
Công ty Tài Chính Cổ Phần Điện Lực (EVN Finance)
Hồ Chí Minh
2017-10-12 -> 2017-10-27
- Qualification & experience
- Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in scripting languages: Linux shell scripts, Powershell, Python, Perl etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Rundeck etc,
- Familiar with the DevOps toolchain.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Experience with PHP and JAVA language is a plus.
- Able to work in a team.
- Innovative and Passion for systems automation.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Personal efficiency (time management, prioritization, focus on task completion).
- Ability to work under stress.
- As a DevOps Specialist, you will design, propose and implement tools and processes to enable the IT Development and Operations teams to develop, build, and deploy highly scalable and high quality solutions as quickly and effective as possible. Key is to develop an ‘agile’ relationship between IT Development and IT Operations, and to improve productivity for both teams.
- Propose and implement tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef) and Develop scripts to automate manual tasks such as system deployment and system patching
- Work with IT Development and Operation teams to implement and integrate tools (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins) to ensure continuous and automated operation of build and test systems
- Propose and Implement new platforms and technology to automate IT and business processes
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage Linux and Windows server infrastructure