05 Software Engineers (PHP, Java,Python)
Ho Chi Minh
1,000 - 2,000 USD
2017-10-04 -> 2017-10-05
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience with high-traffic distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- Familiarity with a testing framework (PHPUnit, Selenium, RSpec, Mockito).
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with high-volume transactional systems.
- Should you need any further information, please contact us at [email protected] or visit http://jobs.zalora.com for more open vacancies.
- ZALORA Engineering
- is looking for engineers to work on its cutting edge software stack.
- This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on a high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout South East Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows and a forward-thinking, intelligent team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
- We have built most of our systems on open source technology. We use PHP, MySQL, Docker, Solr, Golang, AWS and more. We believe in choosing the best tool for the job, and part of your responsibility will be to identify the tools to help us grow into the next five years at ZALORA.
- Build high performance, scalable and testable components for our shop platform.
- Develop new features for the shop, both for the customer and for internal stakeholders.
- Investigate cutting edge technologies to improve site reliability, developer experience, customer experience, and raw performance.
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of e-commerce engineering.