AI Engineer (Deep Learning, Tensorflow)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-10-04 -> 2017-10-05
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid software engineering skills including but not limited to Python, Golang, C/C++, Linux, Database, REST API.
- Strong background in machine learning, deep learning and AI field. Experience in applying and implementing machine learning algorithms: K-means Clustering, Gaussian Mixture Models, Tree-based Models, DNN, CNN, LSTM RNN,...
- At least 1 year relevant work experience with machine learning. Experience in real AI product is a plus.
- Experience with one or more deep learning tools, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Torch, Theano, etc.
- Work in AI Team to build AI features for smart products such as smart desk, personal robot, etc.
- Formulate product problems on AI view, research for solutions and algorithms, and implement them into prototypes.
- Brainstorm for new AI features or new AI products toward smart office environments.
- Work with hardware and software teams to integrate AI features into released products.