Devops Engineer(Git,Linux/Unix OS)
Ho Chi Minh
2017-10-02 -> 2017-10-03
- Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience in working on AWS platform (e.g. EC2,RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, ...)
- Experience in automated configuration management like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- in a geographically disperse working environment.
- Big plus:
- Doesn't require
- Experience in using wide variety of open source technologies is a plus
- Have knowledge in backend system development using PHP, Ruby, NodeJS, etc.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Speaking Japanese
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions