IT Manager, Security Administrator
Công Ty TNHH Kỹ Nghệ Gỗ Hoa Nét
2017-09-22 -> 2017-10-08
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Schedule Expectations
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 3 years’ experience in Information Technology Security & Network, or related are, Required
- GCIH – Global Certified Incident Handler, Required
- Proficient with Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, Python, Scripting
- Proficient with Operating Systems: Linux, Solaris, OS X, Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/ 2008/2012
- Proficient with Point of Sale systems payment technologies such as P2PE and Tokenization
- Proficient with internal and external penetration testing
- Proficient with application code and platform configuration reviews
- Proficient with VoIP security assessments, social engineering, and wireless security testing
- Proficient with incident response handling, social engineering, and forensic analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
- Occasional Domestic travel and International travel
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Required to work in an on-call schedule as needed
- This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis, assessments and remediation; conduct malware discovery and remediation.
- Assist in conducting webpage and application pen testing; provide testing results to management.
- Assist in conducting internal and external Cyber Forensics deep-dive incident analysis initiatives.
- Assist with planning, implementing and maintaining the risk management program.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job performs.
- Maintain constant vigilance of changing security posture.
- Maintain constant vigilance of new and upcoming security threats, vulnerabilities, malware, zero-days and their remediation.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.