[URGENT] Siem Fraud RA Monitor Assistant Manager
2017-09-10 -> 2017-10-10
- University, College degree in Computer Science.
- 3 years script based app development experience.
- 1 years Team leader experience in Telecom IT Operations
- Experience and knowledge in Telco operation (Security & Fraud)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Thorough understanding of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Have script programing skill (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Have Network Security Specialist Certificate is an advantage
- Familiar with Linux, Bash Script
- Have knowledge on MySQL, Oralce SQL standard
- Project management
- Good presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with Executives
- Gather requirement for system development.
- Analyze and design system.
- Follow development policy on coding and security principle.
- Enhance existing systems to streamline the operation.
- Develop new on filling up the gap between system and operation.
- Supervising Ability to manage a team of 2 plus technical staff
- Coordination with Business/Finance teams (marketing, sales, finance..) in ongoing process for revenue assurance, analyses fraud potential.
- Coordination with IT Network/System/Application teams for recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations; Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Other duties as and when assigned by Supervisor