2 Software Architect/Sr. Technical Lead
Flix Viet JSC
Ho Chi Minh
Up to $2,000
2017-09-27 -> 2017-09-28
- At least 3 years experience
- Extensive knowledge and hand-on technical experience working on software development projects, preferable in media products including but not limited to VOD products, Video Streaming, Payment, LinearTV, Tracking & Recommendation Engine, etc.
- Strong experiences with development languages and open source platforms: python, java, PHP, JS, etc. with ability to quickly master new programming languages as necessary, preferably to have experience in building high performance small foot-print web application front-end for limited capability devices such as like embedded devices, smart TV, etc.
- Strong knowledge in architectural and implementation details with experience tuning high traffic web product.
- Familiar with iterative Development process: Scrum, Agile, etc.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science; advanced degree desirable
- We are seeking a Software Architect/ Senior Technical Leader who wants to tackle technical challenges in a highly dynamic environment of a technology product company.
- Key Responsibilities
- Ensures the best possible technical solutions for company products
- Ensure product architecture and implementation is maintainable and extendible to accommodate future development and maintenance (architecture documentation and architecture design review).
- Perform code reviews regularly as necessary to ensure coding quality
- Facilitates communication upward and across product engineering teams, provides justifications for technical information (architecture, design and implementation objectives).
- Provide day to day technical activities, review technical deliverables and timely resolve technical issues within the team
- Provide timely and accurate resolution to critical customer issues
- Coach, mentor, and help team members to improve their technical capabilities