Security Engineer (Python, Nodejs, C++)
1,500 - 2,000 USD
2017-09-25 -> 2017-09-26
- Minimum of 3 years of directly related DRM (Digital Rights Management) or Reverse Engineering experience
- Required skills: C++, x86/ARM assembly, understanding of cryptography
- Preferred skills: Python, NodeJS, static and dynamic analysis tools (e.g. OllyDbg, IDA Pro, PIN)
- VP9 Vietnam is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our software security technologies.
- You’ll work on projects that touch all aspects of VP9 Vietnam products, and will leverage your strong software and communication skills to develop and integrate on multiple platforms and architectures. To be successful, you’ll need demonstrated talent in software development, familiarity with various architectures (x86/ARM, Android/iOS, and others), and the ability to work with fast-paced teams to produce reliable, robust code. Familiarity with security technologies (DRM, cryptography) is a plus.
- Experience reverse engineering protected software--e.g. for IP extraction, red teaming, or malware analysis--is highly relevant. This is a critical position where you will innovate and drive the bleeding edge of software protection technology. It’s challenging, fun, and exciting. It’s what makes us VP9 Vietnam.