Junior Back-End Engineer (Python/Django)
Ho Chi Minh
Up to $1000
2017-09-13 -> 2017-09-14
- Knowledge/Experienced in Python/Django. Google AppEngine experience is a plus.
- (Fresher is accepted)
- Knowledge/Experienced in designing, building, shipping and maintaining sizable back-end systems.
- Knowledge/Experienced in setting up, optimizing, scaling and maintaining a database of both SQL-like and non-SQL.
- Comfortable with Linux software stack and tools. We will not use Windows or any Microsoft backend stuff.
- Comfortable with Project Management tools.
- Strong and open communications skills.
- Comfortable English in technical reading and writing.
- Supporting a team with world-class founders, world-class investors, and a gigantic global market of 3.5 trillion USD is such a rare chance. We invite you to participate in such an opportunity right in the middle of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Trust Circle is looking for a youthful, diligent, hard-working, creative and self-motivated person who want to succeed with us and commit to build solid operational software tools for the whole team. To do this, we want you to join us wholeheartedly like all other members of the team. In return, we will provide you with the best supports and resources to succeed in your taking.
- : 151 Ton Dat Tien St., Garden Court View 1, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Join in a Scrum Agile team, follow the tasks and be able to control the tasks progress.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operations team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Build efficient, testable, scalable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Not only be cooperative and friendly, but also proactive and responsible and great believer of teamwork.
- Making sure all the KPIs are well spread across the team members and management.