Python Developer ★ Onsite India ★
Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions
Ho Chi Minh
2017-09-11 -> 2017-09-12
- What skills and experience should you have to get this job?
- At least 2-year experience with Python programming language
- English communications: Being able to communicate your ideas clearly and succinctly to clients, users and colleagues
- Abstraction: The ability to see a problem in terms of a different (more solvable) problems
- Decomposition: The ability to break a problem into smaller bits
- Resourcefulness: Knowing where to get resources, help, and not afraid to ask
- Organization: Being able to organize yourself and your work so that you and other can work with you
- Team work and co-operation: Being able to work well with others and with clients & managers
- Thoroughness: being thorough and diligent about your work
- A Completer: Being willing to complete all parts of the work, including documentation and testing
- A Re-user: Be ready, willing and able to re-use other people’s code - don’t be precious; If it works and it is available for you to use it, then use it
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Are you a
- Python developer
- who are looking for
- onsite opportunity (6 month-1 year)
- to get international experience?
- Do you love travelling and expriencing life in another country?
- Do you want to win a chance to explore India, not only its culture, its cuisine, its lanscape but also its vibrant IT industry?
- Right here, right now, at Bosch, we have a dream job for you.