IoT Technical Leader (C/C++, Python)
Ho Chi Minh
2,000 - 5,000 USD
2017-08-26 -> 2017-08-27
- BS (preferably Master’s Degree or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience with technical architectures in application or server architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- 5+ years of experience with Instrumentation, control systems and field devices such as industrial sensors, beacons and actuals.
- Experience working in IoT projects or systems. Understanding of emerging IoT technologies, IoT securities and communications protocols such as BLE, WIFI, LORA and MQTT.
- Experience with lower level embedded system (Linux or other RTOS).
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS, and other cloud platforms supporting IoT scenarios like Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience programming skills in embedded C/C++, Python or Java.
- Hands-on expertise with implementing integration solutions using Micro-services and REST API architecture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to describe complex subject in formal written specs to be implemented jointly with offshore developers.
- Are you the IoT Technical Leader we're looking for?
- Join Inspectorio and be part of a team that's defining the way quality inspections will be performed in the future. In everything we do, we strive to deliver the best, and only the best. If you share our love for excellence, be our brilliant new IoT Technical Leader!
- Job summary
- As an IoT Technical Leader you will be expected to have hands-on technical skills of IoT products and technologies and experience of successfully implementing IoT solutions to solve business problems in innovative ways. The IoT Technical Leader is responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- You will be responsible for architecting, developing and deploying a wide range of real-time applications, both on premise and in the cloud. You will be designing complex analytics solutions with a real-time large data sets.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations for investment or inclusion into our ecosystem.
- Build up and lead the company’s IoT R&D Team on a daily basis to ensure solution is developed according to desired architectural approach. Lead the design and development work of IoT solutions, capture and share best-practice knowledge to other team members.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future goals.