50 Embedded Software Engineers With All Level of Experience
Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
Ho Chi Minh
2016-03-24 -> 2016-03-26
- Mandatory Skills:
- • Above 1- 7 year experience in Embedded Software
- • Strong in C/C++ language Programming
- • Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- • Familiar and/or experience with full development process
- • Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- Desirable Skills:
- • Autosar, CAN development tools, Embedded Linux, Matlab, Simulink and Modelling.
- • EMB linux Kernel, BSP task, scripts like Perl, Python.
- • Linux Buildsystem, Kernel, Qt-HMI , Input/Ouput Handling via LayerManagement,
- • Yocto, Compiler, Makefiles, bitbake, package management, shell/python scripting.
- • 2D/3D graphic development, OpenGLES, Qt, OSG or other graphic frameworks, Wayland.
- • Real Time Operating System(RTOS). Control systems. Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment.
- Candidates have on site opportunities to overseas from 3 months to 2 years, different duration needed.
- Why You'll Love Working Here
- **** BENEFITS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
- • Work in a dynamic and fast growing global company.
- • Pursue advanced career development including oversea training and working opportunity.
- • Minimum 15 annual + 1 birthday leaves per year.
- • Health insurance for employees and family.
- • Lunch and parking allowances.
- • Join in various team building and sport activities.
- • 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
- • Annual performance appraisal.
- • Opportunities to work on-site in Germany, Japan from 6 months to 1 year.
- • Other benefits will be discussed during the interview.
- We are recruiting many different skills of embedded domain with many level of experience for plenty of projects, so just be confident and interest to apply if you match any of below requirement, we will discuss further in interview.
- As an Embedded Software Engineer, you might not experience all technical skills as well as azrequirement; we’re willing to learn your working experience and expectation than consult which match you most.
- Job description:
- • Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software suites.
- • Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing.
- • Assist technical experts to implement the advanced solutions for automotive challenges.
- • Develop and execute unit and functional development/tests.
- • Document design, design changes and updates.