Lead Data Scientist
Công Ty Harvey Nash (Việt Nam)
Hồ Chí Minh
3.500 - 4.000|USD
2017-07-17 -> 2017-08-31
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or another quantitative field.
- At least 3 years industry experience with a demonstrable track record of building and deploying ML models in production.
- An environment that can quickly build functioning prototypes to demonstrate business value.
- You feel comfortable translating business problems into concrete, quantitative questions that can be answered with data and models.
- You possess strong working knowledge in both supervised and unsupervised learning methods using structured and unstructured data.
- You feel comfortable working with business and data engineering teams to build and deliver data products and prototypes.
- You have some experience in understanding or building Natural Language Processing (NLP) applications such as sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and topic modeling.
- You have strong Python and SQL skills.
- You have a point of view but are low ego to hear other team member’s perspectives.
- You possess native-like fluency in Vietnamese & business proficiency in English language skills.
- It will be a bonus if you also have:
- Prior experience with Spark or other distributed compute platforms.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem of products such as EC2, S3.
- Some people management experience having managed small teams of Jr. Data Scientists or Analysts, graduate or doctoral students, or other technical staff.
- Any experience working directly with non-technical customers articulating your model and insights to them.
- Grow and lead a team of data scientists for our HCMC team.
- Take the lead to design, build and deliver data science prototypes that solve a variety of use cases for our customers. These prototypes can range from predicting customer churn to improving revenue prediction.
- Be a hands-on team player that loves to work collaboratively with project management and data engineering team members on prototype projects.
- Work with product leadership to identify which prototypes can be converted and scaled into re-usable applications that can be deployed on Cloud, our platform.
- Be responsible and document how your prototype models solve the business problem so that your analyses can be repeatable and interpretable to others.
- Assist in the sales process by interacting with global prospects, analyzing their business problems and determining how can help them overcome those challenges using data science.
- Collaborate very closely with our Data Engineering teams in HCMC and Seattle to deploy your Machine Learning(ML) prototypes and applications on Cloud.
- Provide mentorship to Data Analytics students through knowledge sharing sessions and assigning relevant research activities and project tasks.