Security & Safety Executive, Zalo (17-ZMB-0524)
Công Ty Cổ Phần VNG
2017-07-12 -> 2017-07-13
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Ability to interpret information from multiple sources and work with large data sets.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct thorough online investigations.
- Passionate about cybercrime/cybersecurity.
- Ability to develop tools using an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Bash, Perl etc.)
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to work demanding, inconsistent hours.
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency.
- Ability and inclination to protect highly confidential information.
- Knowledge in Data mining and Machine Learning are advantages.
- Perform security assessments of core services.
- Build tools and automation to enhance the security of our services and safety of customer.
- Develop technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and prevent annoying factors in system.
- Review and escalate alerts of potentially suspicious tools and data use, including anomalous activity.
- Investigate/Monitor incidents related to abusive/phishing/scanning behavior.
- Identify and consult on the design of countermeasures to stop abuse/phishing/scanning.
- Gather and synthesis relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team and mitigate future risk.
- Identify abnormal trending based on log data and build relevant signatures.