Python Django Back-end Developer
Up to $750
2018-05-13 -> 2018-05-14
- Must have:
- From 1 year experience.
- Experience in Python Django Framework and Django REST Framework.
- Experience with Restful web services.
- Experience in MySQL or any other RDBMS.
- Experience in MongoDB or any other NoSQL.
- Strong in analytical thinking & communication.
- Team player with good communication.
- Withstand the pressure of work, work overtime if needed.
- Should have:
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Personal open source projects or personal technical blog.
- Experience in Open Source tools for Web Development.
- Experience in using GIT or any subversion tools.
- Experience in information security.
- Fluency in English (Reading, Writing).
- Develop CyStack Platform and other projects.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across CyStack’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Train internship students.