Sr BackEnd Engineer(Golang, PHP, Python)
Giao Hàng Nhanh (GHN)
Ho Chi Minh
1,000 - 1,500 USD
2018-04-12 -> 2018-04-13
- Basic data structure and algorithms
- Object-oriented programming
- Database: SQL, NoSQL, Cache
- Linux, Monitoring, Analyzing, DB Transaction, DB Backup
- Good understanding of design patterns and architectures
- Good understanding of database design in SQL and NoSQL
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Enterprise integration (wider than REST APIs – sometimes SOAP, as well as webhooks, event-driven architectures, file-based transfer, and extraction, transformation and loading [ETL]; maybe vendor-specific);
- Have 3+ year knowledge on backend with Golang, Nodejs, Python, PHP...
- Willing research and switch to used Golang.
- Good experience with DBMS like MySQL, PSQL, Redis, NoSQL, ElasticSearch
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Familiarity with Microservices is a plus
- Knowledge in Open API Specifications/Swagger is plus
- Read and write documents written in English
- Passionate about backend programming
- Responsibility to work and quality of the work
- Actively learn new technology, technical knowledge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and ship new features.
- Provide REST API for client applications (web and mobile).
- Cooperate with other teams and services to provide consistent systems inside Giaohangnhanh.
- Optimize system for reliability and performance.
- Fix bugs and improve the system.
- Write unit test code to prevent similar bugs.
- Responsibility to resolve bugs as soon as possible.
- Provide methodology and metrics to monitor the system.
- Improve performance, reliability of the system.
- Contribute knowledge to technical team.
- Responsibility to quality of the system.
- Have metrics for 80% importance aspects of
- Review team member code.
- Responsibility to quality of other members’ code.
- Train and improve other members.
- Provide knowledge to technical team.