System Administrators (URGENT)
2018-02-14 -> 2018-02-15
- ** REQUIREMENTS
- - 5+ years of server administration experience. University bachelor
- - BSD, Linux knowledge
- - Web server setup (Nginx, Apache)
- - Installing different extensions for PHP, Python, Ruby
- - Firewall setup (ipfw, iptables, fail2ban, naxsi, mod_security, pfSense)
- - NFS, distributed file systems
- - HA (Corosync, Pacemaker, Heartbeat, CARP)
- - Database setup (MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, Galera Cluster)
- - Database proxy (MaxScale, HAProxy, IPVS)
- - Monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, collectd, ELK stack)
- - Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- - Containers (Docker, Core OS)
- - PKG, ports
- - PCI DSS knowledge is a plus
- ** WHO SHOULD APPLY
- • Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- • Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- • Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- • Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
- ** THE OPPORTUNITY
- In this role as System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- ** RESPONSIBILITIES
- - Support of high-available server infrastructure
- - Set up new infrastructure layers, based on the needs of company projects
- - Perform maintenance and upgrades of the system components
- - Perform system monitoring
- - Set up new servers and server applications