Manager Program Management-Cloud Service
Ho Chi Minh
2018-02-12 -> 2018-02-13
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Official project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence or a Data Science role, 2+ years of hands-on project/ product management.
- Hands on experience with data analysis/scripting/programming tools like R or Python and/or Data Visualization platforms like Tableau/Qlikview/D3.js, etc.
- Experience with Big data stack (Spark, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Data pipeline) and Microservice is a plus.
- Knowledge in release management including AppStore, Google Play, AWS deployment; Automation, scripting and Docker are big pluses.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Strong leadership and people management skills are highly required.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
- Must have strong English skills.
- Develop and manage multiple project schedules, identify dependencies, risks and communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop detailed project plans, including deliverables, schedules, resources, dependencies and risks.
- Responsible for end-to- end software project delivery focusing on cloud services.
- Lead project execution, track progress against the project plan throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Define problem solving /risk mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution and foster an environment of cooperation that allows the best ideas to come through.
- Manage the day-to- day activities of projects and manpower; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule.
- Interface with partners to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Foster a collaborative relationship that ensures alignment across all companies involved in our projects.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Responsible for building up the team, providing adequate training to team members, and team's KPI.